• Adults: 10ml, 3 times daily before food
• (7-14 years): 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
• Children: (2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
• Contains Cyproheptadine, Lysine, and vitamins like Vitamin-A, Thiamine/B-1, C, D and Vitamin E as the main components. These components are also used in other terms of medications like allergies, headaches, anorexia, cachexia, and severe malnutrition.
• Might carry temporary side effects like drowsiness, these effects don’t last long once your body gets used to its dosage. I
Cyproheptadine hydrochloride: 2 mg L-lysine hydrochloride: 150 mg Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) hydrochloride: 1 mg Thiamine (vitamin B1) hydrochloride: 2 mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3): 15 mg Dexpanthenol (an alternative form of vitamin B5): 4.5 mg
Warning: Operating automobiles and handling machinery should be avoided.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely love the product
I’ve been on and off apetamin syrup for over a year and I can truly say this does work to give you an appetite and you do gain weight fast. It does have side effects of being very very drowsy I would say the first week and after that it’s not so bad. I’ve tried many other sellers and this seller is the best out of all of the ones I try, she ships very fast and very good customer services. Definitely recommend!
This stuff really works! If you are looking to increase your appetite this stuff will do it! I’ve gained 5 pounds in a week.